okay so this girl in my class was talking about her boyfriend and their relationship and she was like ”he’s the romeo to mu juliet” so i just said ”i’ll be the romeo to your tybalt” and she smiled and said that was sweet
i just told her i wanted to kill her
I closely identify with many aspects of this post.
the fuckING PENCIL SHARPENER ONE
BRILLIANT THANK YOU
IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE AN ANALOGY THAT COULD COMBAT THE DAMN LOCK ONE FOR AGES
TWOREFINED2 YOU I BOW TO.
REALITY, BITCH! Damn that was a good comeback… Fucking pencil sharpeners lol XD
Ohhh… Shit. Lol totally wasn’t expecting this but okay!
1. I am one of four split personalities (yeah have fun with that, bitches). My name is Val.
2. I’m usually angry or… intense I guess. But I love people (just not their bullshit -.-) which makes me easier to tolerate.
3. I’m sort of a Jack-of-all-trades; I know a little bit about a lot of things and fill in wherever people need me.
4. I’m a fire type. Yes, complete with the roaring voice, wild side, and high sex drive.
5. I will wreck shit for the people I love.
(Okay so I’m breaking the rules here, but the voices in my head are talking D:)
1. My name is CJ. I was the fourth and final personality to develop.
2. I am a strategist, planner, thinker, and introvert.
3. I have OCPD - obsessive compulsive personality disorder - and have developed a self-harm habit. (Which Val worries over, needlessly.)
4. I am a loner and prefer to be away from crowds.
5. I am extremely prone to migraines and asthma - I seem to take on the body’s weaknesses and keep them at bay from everyone else.
(Aaaaaannd I’m back. San and Wulf are refraining from comment, although that’s not really unusual for them. They don’t interact with the outside world too often lol. Not sure why CJ chose to? Sometimes I swear she does it just to prove she’s as strong as I am =.=)
So apparently I have mail! … I just can’t read it, because my inbox says it’s empty. But I have notifications… =.= I don’t know. So I’m really sorry if you sent me something and I haven’t replied! Tumblr just isn’t quite agreeing with me. -.-
Sorry to bust your bubble but humans aren’t overpopulated. In fact no one knows how many people the earth can sustain, because we’ve never reached the limit. Humanity is expanding exponentially. And while we may be UNEVENLY DISTRIBUTED, we are not overpopulated. Not to mention the entire face of the planet is humanity’s natural habitat. (At least the land portion is.)
So tell me how population regulation is bad WHEN:
Certain species of animals coexist in VERY SPECIFIC areas of earth, not the whole thing. That’s why invasive species are so damaging; they are out of their natural habitat! Also animals DO get overpopulated, and they destroy their own habitats! An overabundance, especially of apex predators, can ruin an entire ecosystem because they rip out groups of other animals controlling the lower half of the food chain.
Tell me how population regulation is BAD when the purpose of it is to preserve the natural ecosystems so animals in the future can have a home?
Sometimes you have to look at the long-term instead of just “OH LETS SAVE THE ANIMALS NOWWWWW!” -.- It’s not a bad goal to have - just one that takes more time and careful planning than most people realize.
From the Great Library of the Clayr, a selection of passages from Lirael’s journey.
OKAY so, I had a High Medieval Art History class this term and instead of an essay we were allowed to authentically recreate an art form from our lectures, so I chose to illuminate a manuscript using passages and content from Garth Nix’s Old Kingdom series, include Nick/Orannis’s song, the Five Charters, the warning rhyme of the dead and water and the titles of the Nercomancer’s bells. I completed it yesterday, using ink, tempera, and a gold foiling pen.
The motifs are all in reference to the Burney 275, a manuscript from 1310 by a Parisian illuminator, but I incorporated Abhorsen, Clayr and Charter based symbols. See what you can spot! I am really proud of this thing, might take better photos of it when I get it back from being marked.